Thursday, August 14, 2014

#13 Hotel Room Service

Dear Journal,

It's been a while... again.

Jack died suddenly in a car crash while coming home from Chipotle about a year ago. I was feeling down about it -even more so because I was the one who had sent him out late that night. It seemed like once he was gone I had lost everything: my vitality, my drive, and even my libido. I just couldn't bring myself to do anything, but that all changed when I got a surprise invitation in the mail this morning.



Who had sent me this invitation, and why did they want to keep their identity a secret? And why do they love me??? No offense, self, but you've punched a few grandmas in the grocery store... Well, whoever it was and for whatever reason I didn't really care. I didn't have much excitement going on in my life right now anyway so I said "What the hell", and just packed my bags for sunny San Fran.


Boy that was a long-ass, fucking flight! I got to the St. Regis just when midnight hit, and the only thing shittier than U.S. Airways aesthetic is their in-flight food. I was hungry as fuck so all I could do when I got to my room was change into a t-shirt and sprawl out on the bed. After a few minutes of calming down I was all like, "Shit, I'm still hungry!". Seems I forgot about that. Well, they did say all expenses paid so I guess it was high time I took them up on that offer. I picked up the sleek, black cordless room phone and dialed the number for room service. A guy named Joe picked up the phone and told me to go ahead with my order. Not caring about my sexy body anymore after the death of Jack, I began ordering food with abandon, with the most noteworthy item on the list being a big, juicy slab of steak. One so big it would choke a baby. Joe told me that it'd be right up...

After about 10 minutes of waiting I was about to go bananerz when I finally heard a knock at the door, followed by,
 "Room Service!"

I jumped outta the bed and within seconds I was opening the door, but I did not expect what was behind it...


"Hey, I heard you ordered the steak, correct?" he said.
"Yes that's right, but where is it? I don't see it.", I replied in a whiny way.
"Oh, I've got your meat, but it's not from any cow.", he responded.
"Then where is the meat, and what animal did it come from?", I answered, annoyed. 
"Close your eyes and open your mouth and you'll find out..." He told me.

So  I closed my eyes and opened my mouth just for kicks. I was standing there for a full minute before I sensed something happening. This guy put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to a kneeling position, and then he said. 

"This cut of meat is from a George. I think you'll find it super thick, juicy, and veryyyyyyyyyy satisfying. 
Now open wide."


Wow, George tasted really good. I could barely get my mouth around it because it was so thick. With every bob it got a little saltier but that's just how I like it. I opened my eyes and to no surprise this guy had his cock in my mouth. He started moaning loudly after a couple minutes of spit-shining. 

"Tastes good doesn't it?! Yeah, you ready for some dessert?!" He moaned.



Before I could even nod I felt a thick load of salty George shooting into my mouth. 

"Swallow for me baby." he said.

"Why not", I thought to myself, and gulped him down like a cold Gatorade.

Damn, I wasn't even hungry after that, which is good because at that point I was ready to collapse into bed. Apparently, I really took it out of my room service guy too by how tired he looked now. I invited him to spend the night with me, they've got a ton of staff in room service so they shouldn't mind if one went missing. So we both crawled into bed, naked and wet. I don't know what I did with the covers but this man was enough of a blanket for me anyway. Now I still was nowhere closer to finding out why I had been so suddenly invited to this place, but right now that really didn't matter. 

Until Next Time

Sincerely, 

Rick


p.s.
This guy keeps getting erections in his sleep. Yay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment