Friday, August 15, 2014

#14 Staying In and Eating Out

Dear Journal,

Day 2 at the St. Regis and all I gotta say is "Damn, what a night!". I was surprised to wake up and still see George in my bed.

"Mmm... Good Morning." he groaned, just waking up.


But that's not all that woke me. I forgot that I hadn't (really) eaten anything that night so my stomach was growling like hungry ho's who had got kicked outta her man's house early that morning without breakfast and a hello. Womp. And apparently George was hungry too because I heard his stomach growling too. 

George: "I'm sorry, I must've forgotten to eat last night."
Me: "Oh yeah, me too actually, I'm still pretty hungry even after... ya know"
George: "Oh? haha. Well, you look good enough to eat... In fact."

And once he said that, in no time George had me flipped over on my back, ass gaping wide open. He sure had some strong hands because even if I wanted to get this man's tongue out of my crack I don't think I physically could. 

"You like that?", he came up for air to say.
"Yeah, baby, eat it!" I moaned.


After a couple more minutes of chowing down on that ripe hole like an animal, he pulled me to the edge of the bed and made me hold my legs to my chest. 

"Keep em there." he commanded
"Yessir" I agreed
"Think you're ready for some breakfast sausage?" He asked


He knew the answer was yes. I could feel all ten inches of his big bratwurst squeezing its way into my tiny pink hole. Damn, this guy gave new meaning to the term "full" for me! I started squeezing my hole around his dick. He really liked it, I could tell from the way he slightly moaned and squinted each time I did it. 

"I'm gonna cum, baby" He, gasped "Stick your tongue out!"


Let's just say I got more of it on me than in me...I heard this stuff was good for your skin anyway.

So I rubbed it in. 

Time to get ready for my day. I wonder what this whole ordeal is about anyway. I'll write when something new develops. Call me Sherlock, BITCH. 

Sincerely,

Rick

p.s.

Or daddy. Either is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment