Sunday, February 19, 2012

#10 Special Someone

Dear Journal,

After getting Jack's text I dropped everything to see what was up with him. I drove from the strip club to his place and I knocked on the door. After waiting for about 6 minutes it was evident that nobody was home. A little disappointed, I receded back to my place. That's when I heard someone approaching me from behind. Of course I turned around to see who it was and that's when Jack's lips immediately met mine.


"Rick... I think I'm in love with you.", Jack said.

Without any more words, I lead him into my house and he laid me out on me bed and relaxed on top of me. He continued to kiss me with all the passion that I would kiss those magazine covers of Ryan Reynolds. 


I don't know how long we spent like that-- and I didn't care either. I wanted it that moment to last forever. Jack really knew how to get my motors running-- and it didn't help that I'd just came from a strip club. I had a raging boner that was poking him right in his abs. He smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"You want some help with that?" He said

I think I love this man too...

Until Next Time.

Sincerely,



p.s.

"Yes, I would like some help with this."


No comments:

Post a Comment