Thursday, February 9, 2012

#3 Locker Room Shenanigans

Dear Journal,

That delicious extra large sausage I had yesterday was amazing!-- and the pizza was pretty good too-- only thing is that it completely destroyed my abs! I may be lazy, but you can bet your sweet ass that I'm gonna keep this body lookin' right! So, that meant one thing: it was time to bust out my brand new gym membership card. I had to switch gyms because this old man-- he had to be pushing 88, at least-- kept hardcore raping me with his lust-filled eyes. I wasn't havin' none of that. No sir.

I arrived at the gym with the intent to get my body right and tight again, when I saw the most beautiful black stud ever.


This guy was hot, sweaty sex on legs! Before long, I was stealing glances at him in the same way that old man had to me. The sweat just glistened on his ripped body while he was doing bench presses kinda like how a honey baked ham does in the sunlight. I couldn't stop thinking of how I wanted him to bench press me...
all...night...long.
It wasn't before long that we found ourselves locking eyes. I was embarrassed so I just decided to hit the shower and go home to save myself any further embarrassment. I headed to the locker room and undressed. I heard someone entering so I reached for my towel to cover myself, and that's when I saw him. That same black stallion had followed me into the changing room. He stared at my instant rock hard cock and then trailed up my body with his eyes until he was staring right onto my blue eyes. I heard his sweatpants hit the floor.


He walked over to me and, with almost no effort from him muscled upper body, lifted me up and laid me on my back on a locker room bench. He pushed my thighs apart and laid in between them. His hot, sweaty pubes on my hot, sweaty pubes. Our dicks rock hard against each other. Our nipples rubbing against another's own. 


He raised my legs up and put them over his big shoulders. His head lowered to my balls. He started teasing my hole with his tongue. 


He had me moaning like crazy. I wanted him inside me. Bad.
He flipped me over on my stomach now and wasted no time. "You ready?", he asked. Without giving me a chance to respond, he was balls deep inside me. 


He was ramming me like never before. I could feel his dick getting hotter as it starting uncontrollably pulsating. I guess my ass was nice and tight on his big black dick. After a while, he shouted and warned me that he was gonna cum soon. I told him to wait. He pulled out of me and I sat down on the bench. I told him to get on my lap and finish us both off together. He happily obliged.


We both shot impressive amounts of cum from our big, meaty sticks. Our semen mixed together and oozed down our dicks. I cold tell that I was gonna love this new gym...

Until next time.

Sincerely,


p.s.
Once you go black, you don't go back...
(to your old gym) 
;)





No comments:

Post a Comment