Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#2 On the House

Dear Journal,


So After I'd wiped the stains out of my mattress with a trusty old white tube sock I realized two things.

1) I had no intent on getting outta bed that day, mainly due to a ton of partying and getting veritably drunk off my tight ass the night prior.

2) I was hungry as a mother loving fuck.

So I did what any lazy ass, lazy ass would do. I got out my iphone (which I bought just to make it onto the site "Guys With Iphones") and I called up the nearest Papa Johns. Usually I call Pizza Hut but I was craving the garlic sauce more than a cat in heat craves a dick. I never call Dominos.
...Never. Not again.


So in seconds, I was anticipating an answer to the dialtone so that someone could take my order, but I wasn't expecting the guy that answered to have the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

"Thank you for calling Papa Johns, what can i do for you?", he asked. 
I replied, "Me". 
"Sorry, what was that?", he asked.
"Oh, I said could I get an extra large sausage?", I replied.
I proceeded to give him my address so he could deliver that extra large sausage I'd been craving.
"Alright, I'll have that to you in 30 minutes or it's on the house.", he said. 

After that was done I hung up the phone... but that wasn't the only thing that was "hung up"

His voice was so deep and masculine. It had all the immensity of thunder. Surely a voice as deep as the one he had came from an equally hot body, I hoped. Either way, I surely wasn't gonna let my colossal bone go without pleasure. I whipped my dick out of my white boxer briefs and trailed it up and down with my hand-- making sure to grip the base extra tight and squeeze the tip as I passed it. As you could imagine, I lost track of the time extremely easily and I didn't notice the pizza man knocking. Lucky for us both that in my drunken stupor last night I couldn't manage to lock the door behind me. He noticed the door was unlocked and came walking in from inquiry. He saw me pleasing myself and I guess he liked what he saw. He stripped down and sat on my lap; our cocks pointing up in the air at each other. He then pushed my hand off my cock and replaced it with his own. In no time he was vigorously jacking us both with long, tight strokes. I'm not gonna lie, it was hot. It was electric-- and neither of us could contain ourselves. In about a minute after he started, we both shot immense loads into the air. 



We sure weren't gonna stop there. I picked his heavy, muscled frame off my lap and put him on his back on my leopard print rug. I dived right into that tight ass the first chance I had. I was pushing in and out of this man so fast in no time. Apparently I was doing it well too because he covered my rug with a thick pool of fresh, hot semen. 


I came inside of him in no time. Exhausted, we both collapsed on the floor, straddling our own 'sausages'. Looks like my pizza wasn't the only thing that was "on the house" that day. So was the pizza man and his "love stains". 

Until next time.
Sincerely,


p.s.
It took me a couple washes to get his semen out of that rug...

No comments:

Post a Comment