Saturday, February 11, 2012

#5 Str8 Bait

Dear Journal,

In light of recently getting acquainted with my new gym 'buddy', there had been some pretty exciting 'developments' in my status quo. It was about to get even more exciting...
So one day, after getting back from the gym, I decided to see what was new on facebook. I saw that I had one new message-- sent by one of my best buds from college named Matt. It turned out that he was visiting my new city of residence for some business meeting. In no time I was responding with my address so he could find me when he was free.
Oh, by the way, this is a picture of us from some party back when we were in college. He's the one with the beer. (Obviously.)


He came over at about 7pm that night-- with 2 packs of brewskies. We got caught up and after downing all the lager we were both feeling dandy. 

"I wish I had my girlfriend to get me off right now, man", said Matt  

"Well... I could help you with your problem.", I said

"I'm flattered, dude but you already know I'm all pussy, my friend!", Matt laughed

"Ever been blindfolded?" I asked. "A hole is a hole to a dick, man, and it looks like you could use one right now." 

"Damn dude, you're right. Well, I guess it couldn't hurt..."

After years of wanting to, I finally got the ok to go down on my friend. I blindfolded him up, stripped him down and grabbed the lube out of my bedroom dresser. I firmly gripped the base of his cock and started rubbing him until he was rock hard.


It was obvious that he was extremely turned on-- his cock was leaking like crazy already. I teased his cock even more, jerking it faster and faster; squeezing his balls while I stroked his sausage. I was determined to prove to him that men really do know how to please men better than women. You need strong, skilled hands  to get a big man off. 

Pretty soon, I had him beggin' for me to suck him off. I was gonna tease him a bit more, but I guess he couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed the back of my head and lead it down to his hot, leaky, pulsating meat stick. 


It tasted good. Really good. Nice and salty and warm. I was slobbing all over his knob. He was a man who knew exactly what he wanted when it came to getting a blow job. He was directing me like freakin' Steven Spielberg!


I was more than happy to fulfill his every desire, after all, that's what any good friend would do. Pretty soon I was down to his pubes. This continued for a while...

He was loving what I was doing to his dick so much that he almost came.

"You're gonna make me shoot, bro! Can I fuck you?" 

Whoa! All I expected was to give him a blowjob, but if he wanted to fuck, well that's alright with me too!
He laid down on my bed. His cock was pointed up straight, like he claimed to be. I wasn't too sure after this...

"Get on top, Rick.", He told me.

I rode that stallion all night long...


"Dude, you're much better at this than my girlfriend!" He said.

"I know.", I replied

I continued to ride him relentlessly. We both came massive loads in no time. 

"I see I gotta visit my best bro more often..." He told me after we had both finished.

You know, before that night me and Matt were best bros, but something told me we were gonna see each other much more often now...

Until next time.

Sincerely,

p.s.

On the Kinsey Scale, I'd say Matt is a solid 5. 
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment