Thursday, February 16, 2012

#9 Strip Club Snapshots

Dear Journal,

So after Valentines Day was effectively over and last night's fun became the next morning's hangover, I returned to a little place I call work. God, I hadn't missed that place. The tedious 9 to 5 put me into a terrible mood. I hated everybody and everything and all I wanted to do was take a nap. I decided that I needed to take my mind off of my "work" and relax today, so I did what anybody would do-- I went to a strip club after my shift was over.

The guys there were all hot, but today this big, hot, bald and beefy stud caught my eye. He looked like he was created only for sex. Hardcore, rough sex.


He was looking at me like he wanted me in bed with him that instant. I took out my wallet and made it rain all over his body. I shouted at him to show me that big bubble butt of his and he willingly obliged. 


Damn that was a sweet ass! He let me lay my hands on it and give it a couple good smacks for an extra twenty. Made my night!-- and apparently his too because he turned around and showed me his throbbing uncut dick! It looked delicious! Just as he was telling me that he wanted me to suck him off right there, I got a text from Jack, my next door neighbor. He said that he wanted to see me. Were we both starting to grow feelings for one another?

Until next time.

Sincerely,


p.s.

I can't believe I left that stripper without helping him out...
Just when I thought I was becoming more of a philanthropist... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment