Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#1 Morning Wood

Dear Journal,

So, you know the deal about farmers waking up to a symphony of roosters at 6 in the morning?
Well, let's just say they have the right idea-- Personally I've also discovered that the best way to awaken from slumber is by a raging cock...


Last night I had a dream that some hot dutch stud came strolling right on up into my bedroom. Absolutely no words were exchanged, however it was perfectly clear what he wanted. I'm usually more inhibited when it comes to these sort of 'encounters', but something about him turned me into a total whore. He was what I believe Da Vinci had envisioned as the 'ideal' man. The face and body of a god and a 10 inch dick harder than steel. In no time I was on my knees.


Inch by fucking inch I slid his hot dutch sausage into my accommodating mouth. I could tell he liked the way I straddled his balls while I licked the tip of his cock-- he couldn't help moaning in ecstasy. For this moment in time I existed for one purpose; to please the fuck out of this man. After an extended session of slobbing on his big pink pulsating knob, he threw me on my couch and flipped me on my stomach, "doggy-style". 


Damn he fucked like a champ. This man was obviously a pro at butt fucking men. His pipe rhythmically poked in and out of my ass. Fuck he was thick. I was loving every second. I was so tight that, at first, he could only stuff the head inside me, but after a while he made it halfway in. Shortly, he was "balls-deep" in my ass. After loosening me up a bit, he decided to switch positions. He laid on his back on my couch. He motioned for me to come over to him as he sat there. It was blatantly obvious he wanted me to ride him this way, and after he spit-shined his dick in order to lube himself up he asked me, "You ready for this?"



I impaled myself on that stiff dutch rod and began fucking him senseless. We were both enjoying it a lot. Our boners were rock hard, hot and pulsating-- we were both extremely close to finishing in a matter of seconds. I suddenly felt something hot shoot up inside me. He was cumming: shooting buckets of hot semen directly inside me. It was amazing. It never ended. It started oozing down the thick uterus vein that created a gap between the otherwise 'airtight' suction made from his big dick and my tight ass. I felt my dick getting hot-- I knew I was about to blow. With immense force I began shooting thick globs of semen into the air. I shot so hard that I threw myself right out of my dream state and back onto my tacky red and green mattress. "Awwww, fuck.", I thought to myself. It was just a dream...

 A dream that left me nothing but morning wood and a sticky mattress.

Until next time.

Sincerely,



p.s. 
If you ain't dutch, you ain't much... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment