Friday, February 24, 2012

#11 Tight Grip

Dear Journal,

So after Jack and I realized that we wanted to be more than good friends, Jack was spending more and more time over at my place. It was really fun! We had even given each other keys to our respective houses. Usually he stays over at my house which means that I would have someone to help me out with my morning wood, however the night before he went back to his place. I reached into my undies and tried to "work it out" myself...


but, alas, Little Rick had grown accustomed to Jack's warm accommodating mouth. I couldn't blame him, Jack sucked dick liked a pro (because he was).
After failing to satisfy myself as Jack so easily does, I decided to have breakfast over at his place. He never buys cereal so I grabbed two bowls and my box of Frosted Mini Wheats and headed over. 

So fast forward and we're sitting and eating Mini Wheats when Jack notices my hand descending to my briefs and rubbing them firmly. That morning wood was very persistant-- and seeing Jack in a tight shirt wasn't making it any better. Jack knew what was up already and he stood up and walked behind me. Without warning, he thrusted his hand right down my boxers and whipped out my dick. Damn, this guy really cuts to the chase, right?


He lubed me up with some of his good ol' reliably warm spit and started hammering away at my bone. Jeez, Jack jacked like a pro! He has a really firm grip, but he knows when to loosen it as well. His fist was gliding and grinding over my dick like crazy!

"How'd you get so good at this?", I said.

"Haha yeeeears of practice.", he chuckled.

Even though he laughed as he talked to me, he was 100% serious when it came to getting me off. To him, it wasn't a game. It was a sport-- and he was the reigning champ. 

He continued furiously stroking my wood and feeling me up. He started licking my ear and then he whispered something
"Cum for me baby. You can do it..."

As soon as he said that wouldn't ya know, semen shot out my dick like fire hose. It was thick, creamy and hot.


"Good work, babe", he said.

After the creamy end, he got a towel and started cleaning me, and some other things I hit as well, up. He licked up the globs that landed on my ear and the side of my face. I was still having spasms when there was a knock at the door. Jake gave me a pat on the back and proceeded to go see who was at the door. 

Things were about to get a bit more interesting...
Until Next Time.

Sincerely,



p.s.




No comments:

Post a Comment