Monday, February 13, 2012

#7 Morning Glory

Dear Journal,

It's been a cold ass couple of months, but thank goodness seasons change and the sun finally got its big bright dick out to play! In order to celebrate this new, favorable warm weather we were experiencing, I decided to go out for a morning dip in the local pool. The sun was shining particularly bright as I took my laps up and down the nice, cool pool. I got a bit tired and so I laid back on one of the chairs. I dozed off, but I woke up after a while, and that's when I saw him standing across from me.


A big muscled hunk getting his swim on in his speedo. I love a man in a speedo, and I proceeded to think about doing some pretty raunchy things to that body.
From the looks of that big banana in his hammock, he was having some pretty fun thoughts of his own, too. 
From across the pool, we both rubbed our meat packages slowly and firmly, getting all nice and boned up through our swimwear. He noticed me from across the way and locked eyes with me. I then saw him head to the seedy public restroom stalls...

I got up and followed.

When I got into the bathroom, I took the vacant stall next to the one that was closed and I noticed a hole that connected the two. That hole was soon stuffed with the speedo man's hot package. The hole was barely  big enough for him to squeeze his fat cock through, but when it arrived, I began to suck it. 


He was loving it, I assumed from his loud moaning and panting. He had a hot dirty mind and a hot voice that directed all of his perverted desires. I willingly obliged. Everything I would get him worked up to the point of orgasm, I'd stop and take it slow again. I had all the power in this encounter. He had to obey me. It was my mouth that was getting him off. No matter how big and strong he was, I was in complete control. He would cum when I wanted him to. He was thrusting his pelvis through that hole sporadically, trying to get off on me. 


I had this big stud begging for me to finish him off-- for me to help him pop his wood. I decided to edge him some more. he was shaking from all of the pleasure. I took my mouth off of him and played with the little opening on the tip of his cock with my wet tongue. This made him moan like crazy! At one point I was afraid that he had stopped breathing correctly and wasn't getting enough air. I decided that I would finally let him blow. I firmly gripped his dick with my hand, gave him one tight, long stroke and watched it fly. 
It was the most cum I'd ever seen come shooting out of a dick that fast.

"Thanks, man, I needed that." He said.

I then heard his stall door open and the bathroom door close, and with that I'd never see him again.
It's a shame he didn't return the favor... 

Oh well. Until next time.

Sincerely,


p.s.

I'd lay in his banana hammock anytime...






No comments:

Post a Comment