Friday, February 10, 2012

#4 Sauna Situation

Dear Journal,

That new gym I had recently became a member of was quickly becoming the best place ever. The only thing wrong with it was that the steam room was closed for reconstruction. Everyday I checked to see if it was finally finished-- and for a while I was always disappointed-- but one day, it was finally open for business. In preparation for taking the steam room's virginity I had the most intense workout session ever! I was blasting my quads, ripping my abs and flexing my biceps so hard that morning that I hadn't noticed this one guy following me around all day. He was deeply entranced by my workout regiment.


He was apparently really into me and it's not like I would've minded anyway. He was a tall, muscular Hispanic man with wavy black hair and green accents. Unbeknownst to me, he followed me into the newly opened steam room after i finished my work out. I sat down to melt away in the steam and that's when I saw him. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He then began to suggestively adjust his towel in front of me-- even opening it so that I could clearly see flashes of his dick. Seeing his cock, noticing his half-chub, was enough to confirm my belief that he wanted me right here right now.
He sat down next to me and began whispering close into my ear naughty, seductive things about what he wanted to do to me. At some points he would switch between english and spanish. I won't lie, I thought that was hot. He leaned in to kiss me and I pushed forward, accepting his advances.


I trailed down his body with my hand, making it to his towel. I rubbed over his crotch, noticing an immense dick begging to be released. I'm a rather generous person, so it'd behoove me not to lend my special form of assistance...
I knelt down in front of this big man, and unwrapped his package from his towel. He sure was happy to see me because I was immediately greeted by the most beautiful uncut cock I'd ever seen! It had a perfect shape, it was fat and heavy, and it was leaking with precum. I started munching on his bone like I was starving-- and he was loving every second! He couldn't stop moaning. He gripped my hair and pushed me down further and further on his shaft. He stopped moaning long enough to tell me that he was about to blow. I stopped sucking long enough to tell him to go for it; cum in my mouth. He wasted no time in shooting thick glob after glob of that hot, salty baby elixer down my mouth. I swallowed every drop that made it inside.


He'd gave me all of his... Now he insisted that I return the favor. You know me, I'm a giver. The rest is history...

Until next time.

Sincerely,



p.s.

Seriously, is this the best gym ever or what!?

              


No comments:

Post a Comment